CONTACT: Michael Magee916-651-3045September 12, 2019CalVet 19-028
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Honor Committee
Thursday, September 26, 2019
10:30 a.m. - Noon
California Department of Veterans Affairs
1227 O Street, 3rd Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
Secretary Vito Imbasciani MD, Chair Frederick Romero, Member
Al Sickle, Vice Chair Lou Nunez, Member
Ken Holybee, Member Lorraine Plass, Alternate
Jim Anderson, Member Pete Conaty, Committee Advisor
Martin Snezak II, Alternate Michael Magee, CalVet Liaison
Ron Manjarrez, Alternate
Pursuant to Government Code Section 11125(b), items on this notice are considered items of business to be transacted or discussed.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Welcome and Introductions
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment Period Members of the public desiring to speak on items on the agenda, or on items not on the agenda but within the purview of the Committee, may make such request.
5. Reading and Approval of Minutes
6. Reading of Correspondence
7. Subcommittee Reports Investigative Subcommittee Finance Subcommittee
8. CalVet Veterans Registry/In Memory Plaque
9. Planning Group for Inscription Ceremony
10. Old Business
11. New BusinessFuture agenda items: any committee member or staff desiring to speak on items on the agenda, or on items not on the agenda but within the purview of the Committee, may make such request.
12. Next Meeting
13. Closed Session
Offsite Call-in Information Phone Number: 866.732.4901 Passcode: 9807066
The meeting location is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs disability-related accommodations or modifications in order to participate in the meeting shall make a request no later than five working days before the meeting by contacting Michael Magee at 916-651-3045, Michael.Magee@calvet.ca.gov, or sending a written request to California Department of Veterans Affairs, 1227 O Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95814.
The Public Notice is also available for viewing in the lobby of the California Department of Veterans Affairs, 1227 O Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, and online at www.calvet.ca.gov, Public Notices.