Vietnam Veterans Memorial Honor Committee Investigative Subcommittee
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet)
1227 O Street, 3rd Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
Martin J. Snezek, Chair Lou Nunez, Member
Al Sickle, Member June Iljana, CalVet Liaison
Pursuant to Government Code Section 11125(b), items on this notice are considered items of business to be transacted or discussed.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Welcome and introductions
3. Public input and discussion
4. Discussion of old case files submitted for consideration
5. Discussion of new case files submitted for consideration for year 2018.
6. Next meeting: to be determined
The meeting location is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs disability-related accommodations or modifications in order to participate in the meeting shall make a request no later than five (5) working days before the meeting by contacting June Iljana at June.Iljana@calvet.ca.gov or 916-651-2156 or by sending a written request to CalVet, 1227 O Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95814.
The Public Notice is also available for viewing in CalVet lobby at 1227 O Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 and online at www.calvet.ca.gov/Pages/Vietnam-Veterans-Memorial-Honor-Committee-Meetings.aspx.