Wednesday, October 4, 2017
10:30 a.m. – Noon
California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet)
1227 O Street, 3rd Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
Secretary Vito Imbasciani, Chair Al Sickle, Vice-Chair
Ken Holybee, Member Jim Anderson, Member
Martin Snezek, Jr., Alternate Ron Manjarrez, Alternate
Frederick Romero, Member Lou Nuñez, Member
Lorraine Plass, Alternate Pete Conaty, Committee Advisor
June Iljana, CalVet Liaison
Pursuant to Government Code Section 11125(b), items on this notice are considered items of business to be transacted or discussed.
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Welcome and introductions
3. Roll call
4. Public comment period: Members of the public desiring to speak on items on the agenda, or on items not on the agenda
but within the purview of the Committee, may make such request.
5. Reading and approval of minutes
6. Reading of correspondence
7. Subcommittee reports
• Investigative Subcommittee
• Finance Subcommittee
8. Ceremony to add names to the Memorial
9. AB 737 (Baker)
10. Identifying Californians who are in the federal Vietnam Veteran Memorial database.
11. Collect photos of all Californians who died in the Vietnam War.
12. Future agenda items: Any Committee member or staff desiring to speak on items on the agenda, or on items not on the
agenda but within the purview of the Committee, may make such request.
13. Next Meeting: October 4, 2017
The meeting location is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs disability-related accommodations or modifications in order to participate in the meeting shall make request no later than five (5) business days before the meeting by contacting June Iljana at june.Iljana@CalVet.ca.gov or 916-651-2156 or by sending a written request to CalVet, 1227 O Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95814.
The Public Notice is also available for viewing in the CalVet lobby at 1227 O Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 and online at https://www.calvet.ca.gov.