Skip to Main Content
How do I enroll in the VA Healthcare system?

Note: Enrollment in the VA Healthcare System does not necessarily mean that a veteran has a service-connected disability.

To apply, complete VA Form 10-10EZ, Application for Health Benefits. This form can be obtained from any VA healthcare facility or regional benefits office, downloaded from the VA Website, requested by calling (877) 222-VETS (8387), or contacting your County Veterans Service Office.

Agent Orange; Mental Health; Healthcare Services; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Presumptive Health Conditions; Re-entry Veteran Benefits; Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI); Veterans Treatment Courts; Depleted Uranium; Hearing Loss and Tinnitus; Incarcerated Veterans; Military Sexual Trauma (MST); Stand Downs; Covered California
Veteran Services Benefits - FAQ

How do I enroll in the VA Healthcare system?